RCM Account Executive
We are seeking an Account executive to work within our growing team!
Capital Billing Services is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated outside-sales
professional. The position is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in new
business from both inbound company provided leads and self-generated prospecting.
The position will focus on the following medical specialties: Dermatology, Hospitalists,
Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Internal Physical Medicine and Behavioral
- Drive Capital Billing Services new business.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to closing accounts.
- Manage client expectations by describing implementation, training, and customer support processes.
- Build, maintain, and consistently exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecast goals and defined objectives.
- Strategically utilize tools such as emails, social networking, and other networking to build and manage lead development pipeline and sales process.
- Represent the company in an exemplary manner in all client and prospect interactions.
- Support, organize, deploy, and follow up on marketing activities such as round tables, email campaigns, and trade show activities.
- Diligently follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication.
- Coordinate closely with management team to ensure seamless onboarding for new customers.
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools.
- Effectively communicate client needs to Management and Account Managers.
- Minimum 2 years selling into the healthcare RCM / Billing space
- Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication.
- Demonstrated success selling to large Medical Practices with 2 or more providers.
- Experience in utilizing and managing sales tools and data.
- Ability to communicate with sales prospects and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Time management skills critical
- Results driven and able to work through rejection.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.